Friday, March 11, 2016

Hangover Cure

You know that feeling. Oh this cold floor or pillow feels so good. I can't move. Don't make me move. My water is right there but I can't reach it. But I need it. How do I get my water? Waaaaaaaaaaater. But hand me my phone so I can see if I took photos b/c I can't remember anything.

I don't know about you but my hangover cure has always been a big greasy cheeseburger with a large diet coke and extra fries. Or the Bojangles chicken supremes with a sweet tea. Or in college it was Wendy's spicy chicken combo or a Time-Out biscuit. I also swore that if I ate Pokey Sticks I wouldn't have a hangover. (Just raging heartburn and that awkward moment you need to use the bathroom but remember you are in a frat house)

Lately I have been using the combo of chugging a Vitamin water before bed and then having the burger for lunch with a bloody...

But having a bloody is typically frowned upon on a random Tuesday or when I have to drive home the next day from out of town.


So, after extensive research and many nights where I forgot to wash off my mascara I present to you.....



I'm not kidding y'all. I used my most recent girls trip as a tester and I honestly was able to function in the morning without seven Ale-8's. I did have a partial relapse later in the day but I honestly felt light years better. I probably should have drank another packet around noon but being the best friend that I am I put a packet in each goody bag for the girls (they come in a box of 8). Thankfully my friend Sarah also brought a box for Sunday morning. (Thank you Sarah!!)


Several of the girls tried theirs the night before and that just makes you get up to pee all night. I took mine in the morning and felt better immediately. I also drank a Vitamin Water after that b/c I'm addicted to those but next time I would recommend another packet several hours later.

Try it out and let me know what you think! Happy boozing.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent news. I detest being hungover, but I adore too many cocktails. Vicious cycle. Your trip looked like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news!!! I had the worst post birthday hangover last month that took me daysssss to recover from!

    ReplyDelete