Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Queen's Cup Steeplechase on April 26th to benefit the Alzheimer's Association


I am so excited that the Queen's Cup has selected the Alzheimer's Association to be their charity this year! I am on the committee with the Alzheimer's Association for the Cup and the turnout for volunteers has been AMAZING!

I never got to go to the Carolina Cup in College (it was always Pi Phi founders day weekend) so I am really looking forward to experiencing the Queen's Cup here in Charlotte! I haven't been to a horse race since 1997 at Keeneland! Now to work on my hat...

One thing we need is to sell raffle tickets! The Alzheimer's Association receives 100% of ticket sales and the prizes are pretty incredible! Please email/message/facebook/tweet me if you would like to buy some. Prices are located in the top left corner.

If you are thinking of going please let me know! My parents and I are considering a tailgating spot before they are all gone!

 See you in a month!!
xo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment